Las Vegas is THE PLACE to host Holistic Events?!? YES!!!
WHY is Las Vegas is being called the “New Sedona”?
- World-class sandstone rock climbing at Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Wonderful hiking, petroglyphs, cycling and wildlife viewing.
- Visit real freshwater springs in the nearby Spring Mountains
- Fabulous Farmer’s Markets with Locally Produced products.
- Catering to the health conscious consumer, there are 4 Whole Foods Markets + 5 Trader Joes + 5 Sprouts Markets + the unique Rainbow’s End Market and Café (Since 1980)
- Over a dozen vegan or very vegan-friendly restaurants to choose from
- And of course Casinos like the Wynn Resort offer separate Gluten Free and Vegan Menus
- World Class Spas offering natural body treatments.
- Natural Hot Springs for soaking are just an hour away
- Plus, it regularly hosts events like : Health Healing Happiness, Vegas Veg Fest, Grow Your Own Festival, The Indoor Agriculture Conference and much more…
What if you could throw an AWESOME Holistic CACAO Party in Las Vegas!!! The RAWket Chocolate party will be a value-added ‘satellite’ event to The Health-Healing Happiness Annual Conference and Expo. The intention is to turn this one-time night-time party eventually into an annual all weekend Las Vegas Chocolate Festival. For now… the RAWket Chocolate FROLIC! party is a one night no holds barred blow-out party that will involve great music to move to, live drumming performance to witness, the best guests to meet from the Health-Healing-Happiness event, free cacao sample giveaways, a friendly vibe that won’t quit and much much more… Everyone who wants to – WILL have a great time, guaranteed.